Felicia A's Reviews > Naughty

Naughty by Velvet

Mar 29, 09

bookshelves: urban-fiction
Read in March, 2009

So.....Naughty, the latest installment in the Black Door series, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Black Door, except in the most vague, indirect and ambiguous way. If you are going to write a book that is a continuation in a series, DON'T LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER IN THE PREVIOUS BOOK AND NOT EVEN MENTION IT IN THE FOLLOWING BOOK.

It's not that story/book was bad, it's just that it shouldn't be a book in a series and not have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SERIES. I just don't get that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naughty.

03/29/2009 page 185

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Leger Oh no! Please don't tell me there is no ending to what happened with Michele in the end?! I'm starting this today- I hope I like it as much as the others!

Felicia A I don't think so, but I am not 100% sure, because it's been some time since I read them.

message 3: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Leger I'm about halfway through and I don't know what to think. It's written as well as the others and I can't say I don't like it but it doesn't have a thing to do with the series. I'm lost as to why this is the fourth book in the series and not a book on it's own. Trey was just mentioned for the first time I think and no one else has been mentioned at all. The Black Door has been mentioned a few times. I wanted to know what happened with Michele especially but with the others too, Ariel and Mason and all of them. I'm going to finish it today but I'm still a little upset....

Felicia A That's what I was trying to say, LOL. It has NOTHING to do with the series!

message 5: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Leger I finished yesterday and am going to do the review in a minute. I have no clue what to rate it. Part of me wants to give it a two and part wants to give it a four. I'm definitely depressed that it didn't continue on with the series. I'd love to know why she chose to change things up with this one.

message 6: by Ma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ma Lourdes yes that agree to ur comment.. i was wondering what happened to Ariel, Trey, Preston coz fr the beginning they are the main character in the velvet series and all of a sudden this Naughty Book is not a continuation....it's not worth reading the Naughty book.