Cathiecaffey's Reviews > The Club

The Club by Sharon Page

Mar 27, 2009

Read in March, 2009

THE CLUB by Sharon Page was an absolutely a wonderful passionate, mysterious, and dark historical romance! It was a captivating read! I'm in love with Christian! Loved his endearments, calling the heroine love, pest, and more. This was so wonderful, gripping, and had me teary eyed at times! I never so much before wanted them together as they too fought that love and demons to believe they are forever together. I've read that some thought this was a scorching erotic historical romance, but its not an erotic book, but it is a very passionate and romantic historical romances! These last two days have brought me so much joy reading it. This was one book that I could feel, see and touch within The Club. I never left outside of the book until the last page. There's been times since, that I have thought of the hero and heroine and how they would be doing today. The very dark background of the story is what made it an erotic theme. The mystery within this was done so well.

When the hero and heroine come together and grow with their love, its very passionate and romantic! Its not an erotic romance as her Aphrodisia books are. And in my opinion, this author Sharon Page is a superb author! I didn't let this book down until I came to the end. Totally absorbing read with the mystery of solving what happened to Lord Wickham, Christian's, sister Del. This author has an outstanding skill to blend this into the story and making it very strong. Ms Page also fulfilled the strength of the romance of Jane, Lady Sherringham and Christian that was so romantic and passionate, that this made too for a wonderful historical romance with both the hero and heroine having a past that pulled them together to grow in love as well as strengthen each other with their healing. This book is on the top of one of the best reads for me this year.

I also recommend her erotic historical and erotic vampire romances from Aphrodisia for those who enjoy reading this genre. HOT SILK was her last release out (and on my wishlist) one of her erotic historical romances and her Erotic Vampire romance, BLOOD DEEP, will be out in May! Check out her site at for 18 years of age and above at:
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Club.