Fernando's Reviews > Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals

Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals by Michael   Martin

Feb 15, 2013

bookshelves: enjoyed
Read in January, 2013

This is a comprehensive introduction into issues of personal and home defense including environmental awareness, development of a personal and home defense plan, handgun/shotgun/AR-15 basics, legal issues, the physiology of violent encounters, shooting fundamentals, suggested drills for basic and advanced skills, and suggestions for gear and gadgets.

I liked that this ebook emphasizes the great responsibility that goes with using firearms, and the legal ramifications of ever having to use one. In fact, the book encourages the reader to develop safety awareness and tactics to avoid ever having to use deadly force.

The ebook itself was formatted beautifully! It displayed nicely on my Apple iPad mini. This ebook uses a pleasing mix of high-quality photos, short galleries, short movies, and interactivity, that not only add to the visual appeal but aid in the understanding of the material.

I can highly recommend this ebook for anyone interested in learning more about this timely topic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals.