ØrionSof2014's Reviews > Tears of a Tiger

Tears of a Tiger by Sharon M. Draper

Mar 26, 09

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-books-cricket
Read in February, 2009

This book is about a teenager named Andy Jackson. Andy Jackson was involved in a car accident in the car accident one of Andy's best friends died. Andy feels like the car accident was his fault and is doing bad things to make him feel better. Andy can't face the fact that his friend is dead.
I can make a text to text connection to Andy's girlfriend Kiesha. Kiesha will do anything for Andy because she really cares about him. I care about a lot of people and if I know them and trust them I will do anything for them. I want to get to know people and learn more about people, so I can trust them more. Kiesha wants to know about Andy and she want to be part of his life but sometimes she gets mad at him and does not want to see him for a while.
I would rate this book five stars. I loved this book and it was full of action and suspence. At some points I could hardly for the next part. The book was one of the best I ever read. I would reccomend this book to anyone who likes suspence or action. This book was a action filled ending

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tears of a Tiger.