cheyenne's Reviews > Aquamarine

Mar 26, 2009

liked it
bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-books-debra
Read in November, 2008

This book about a 2 girls that want to have the summer of there lives because one of them are moving and they cant have the fun they want because the keep having really bad tornados and to much rain comes in. the finally find something huge that happens during the summer they meet somebody new and she is no normal human.
text-to-self well one of the characters is very affraid of water( pools, lakes, pounds, & the ocean) becaues her parents died because they were in water i can really relate to her because i used to be like that i was afraid to drown in the pool so i never went in and i was afarid of the beach becasue of the fished in it. but the at the end of the book she got in to the water and thats just like me. i teached my self how to read.
i would give this book 3 stars because it was very boring and i didnt like it that much other people might like it but it didnt really catch my attention. i would recommend this book to people who like alice hoffmen and who like books about mermaides.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aquamarine.