Katie's Reviews > The Moving Finger: A Miss Marple Mystery

2050340
Mar 25, 09

bookshelves: 2009
Read in March, 2009

Stacey dropped this book off the other day, and I must say I enjoyed it. It's my first Agatha Christie book, and first Miss Marple Mystery. I must admit, I thought Miss Marple would play a more prominent role in the plot - I guess I was thinking more along the lines of Nancy Drew or something since her name was in the title, but she didn't show up until almost the very end of the book, and then only seemed to play a minor role. It was a very good book though, with a good plot, and I liked it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Moving Finger.

Stacey There are a few books of hers that I have read where either Miss Marple or Hercule Poirot are listed in the title and don't do anything but make an appearance. I have a large collection of Agatha Christie so if you want to read more her books let me know and I can bring some more over. I promise they are not all like that!

Katie Stacey wrote: "There are a few books of hers that I have read where either Miss Marple or Hercule Poirot are listed in the title and don't do anything but make an appearance. I have a large collection of Agatha ..."

I wouldn't even mind if they were all like that. It was still a very good story, and I have no emotional attachment to Miss Marple. Thanks a bunch for bringing by the book. I might try picking up a couple other agatha christies when I go to the library in the next day or so. Shoot me an email if you have any recommendations, or "must reads". :)