Daena's Reviews > A Knight in Shining Armor

2067191
Apr 24, 09

bookshelves: summer-brk-09
Read in April, 2009

** spoiler alert ** Definitely one of my all-time favorites!!!

I want to say some things about the ending.

1. Robert and Gloria are reincarnations of two people Dougless met in the past... and her realizing it when she got back in the 21st century...

Ummm, not realizing really but it was just her 'idea' right?.

2. Nicholas and Dougless did not end up together. She was left with his "soul" instead... In the form of Reed Colin, Nicholas' descendant?? reincarnation???

Maybe the latter because the reincarnation was mentioned in the book. (see number 1)

4. The two miniature portraits; Dougless portrait was bought by Reed when he was 11, and Nicholas' obtained by Dougless.

It would have been great if Dougless also showed the miniature she has of Nicholas to Reed, but I guess at some point in their lives she would... I'll just use my imagination.

5. The ending was gripping and hanging... with that dinner and all. I mean, there could've been a nice sweet ending; a happily ever after once and for all, because an invitation to dinner would not say much about the two of them (Yes, because I believe that Reed and Nicholas are one and the same person).

6. Last but not the least: Where's the epilogue when you need one???

I'm quite a sucker for happy endings...!! =p
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Knight in Shining Armor.