Rel's Reviews > Lord of the Fading Lands

Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson

Aug 24, 07

Recommended for: anyone who has a desire to read a spellbinding paranormal romance book
Read in August, 2007

I'm not even sure where to start with this book. C.L. Wilson has struck a home run with Lord of the Fading Lands. From the very first page of the prologue, I was captivated. How could I not be with the spellbinding weave of magic that Wilson has woven for us? This book is a gem and a must read for anyone seeking a breathtaking paranormal romance novel. If I had one issue with it, it was that I started reading it in the evening. I had to force myself to put it down at three in the morning! So my recommendation would be that if you start reading this in the evening, make sure you don't have work or classes early the next morning, and if you do, make sure you have the coffee pot handy!

The world of Celieria is warm and inviting, and yet not above it's petty problems as seen with all societies. The plot twists and intrigues will make your mouth fall open in shock.
Ellysetta is a woman in which we can all smile about. Her back bone lends strengths to others in times of need, while still allowing us to chuckle as she learns the path that she must walk.
Rain is a man not without his faults, but with the help of his Shei'tani and Fey warriors, there is nothing that he cannot achieve.

A diamond in the rough, this book is a must read for anyone who desires to feel that physical spark in their heart when they read something truly great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of the Fading Lands.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kelly I love that other people get how great this book was! It is also nice to know that I was not the only one forcing herself to turn out the light!