Elisa Rolle's Reviews > Riding Heartbreak Road

Riding Heartbreak Road by Kiernan Kelly

Mar 24, 09

Read in December, 2006

I want to cry. I just finished Riding Heartbreak Road by Kiernan Kelly: is a beautiful romance.

Jake is a bull rider living in a small teaxn town who has always hide is homosexuality. Brent is a wealthy new yorker business man who never hide. From the very first encounter they fall in love, but love is not simple when others people thinks you are an abominious. But love is also a great alley for pass almost everything.

While I was reading this book I had the sensation that sex was not the main aspect of this book. Sex is present, but not in first role. More important are the feelings of the two men, and also a tenderness present for all the book.

It is also interesting when the same scene is tell to us first from Jake and then from Brent; Kiernan Kelly use this tecnique often during the book: I like it, I have the sensation to know better the whole meaning of the scene.

But in end I have a question for Kiernan: why do you write that epilogue? You make me cry!!!

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Riding Heartbreak Road.