Matimate's Reviews > Bound by Deception

198595
Sep 04, 09

bookshelves: 2009, m-m
Read in September, 2009

This was bull eye of hitting good thing in the sea of homoerotica. There are several reasons why 1. two handsome men in the historical setting, 2. sex with hint of BDSM, 3. plot there is a plot and it does not affect the whole book, 4. it was funny kind of plot, 5. the book was short but thick with action, 6. I learn new English word - ballock.

Two lords, both second sons so without obligation to produce heir and rather being overlooked by their fathers were the main characters of the book. Oliver was in love, his love was all desperate to the man who even did not know that Oliver felt towards him in such way. Vincent was successful , rich and loved by society but he had dark secret which could bring him to the gallows. He simply loved men. There was one refugee for him a brothel where he could indulge his ways. Oliver found that one and set cunning plan, which brought the most interesting talk about love and sexuality, which I have ever read in such kind of literature. The ending was, yes very happy indeed. Oliver found his man and his man found truth about himself.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound by Deception.

Drew Terrific review, Matimate!! :)

message 2: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava I'm so glad you enjoyed the book, Matimate! :D So you learned a new English word? LOL. Glad to be of help ;)

Matimate Drew wrote: "Terrific review, Matimate!! :)"

Thank you :) I was so excited that my grammar suffered great deal. I blame the book :)I bought new one from Ava March sooooo :)

Matimate Ava wrote: "I'm so glad you enjoyed the book, Matimate! :D So you learned a new English word? LOL. Glad to be of help ;) "

I did, I really did and currently purchasing your other books. I hope that my grammar and vocabulary improve a great deal by reading them all. I am greedy when it comes to very good things and hedonist to the core and your writtings brings me my reading pleasure :)
Please keep going :)