Jack Lehnen's Reviews > My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror

My FBI by Louis J. Freeh

Aug 23, 07

What a snoozer ! A writer He isnt . Lots of endless ramblings about how wonderful he is and how he kept his distance from Bill Clinton due to all the funny business going on over at the White House. I felt it was pretty much, I made a few mistakes in my career , but for the most part Iam a boy scout .

It had a few interesting sections that filled in a few gaps with regard to terrorists, but , for the most part it was all over the board . I hate that I just cant stop and toss a book once I have started. I finish it, then gripe about the wasted time .

For some reason, everyone thinks you are interested in the mundane childhood and life at home with the wife and kids as well as how much fun it was to work with everyone and then go on to list them all.

The book is titled MY FBI, so write about the FBI, not, whats happening with the kiddies.I would have liked to hear more about going after the spy Robert Hansen.

I will drop this one off at the assisted living home unless anyone wants to read it .
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My FBI.