Jack's Reviews > My Fair Captain

My Fair Captain by J.L. Langley

Dec 03, 13

bookshelves: series, fantasy, dom-sub-relationships, favorites
Recommended to Jack by: Matimate and Daisiemae
Recommended for: Gay Romance Readers
Read in March, 2009, read count: 1

This book is one of the reasons why I am so glad I joined Goodreads! I was tired of reading mediocre gay romances, but thanks to the friends I have here online, I tried out this wonderful book. I want to thank everyone who recommended it to me!

What is there to say that hasn't been said about this book so far? Not much actually. So many of you have written wonderful reviews on it, so I would just be repeating everything you have stated before me. One thing that I loved about this book, was the chemistry between Nathaniel and Adrian. Once they met, I was immediately spellbound. Their love and respect for one another was amazing. I was surprised by the D/s twist to their relationship, but you know alphas are, and honey... Nate is SUCH and alpha...woof!!!!

I can't wait to read the next book. I have already ordered it, but since I neglected my mate while reading this, I'll delay reading it until tomorrow. (can't let my own alpha suffer;) )

I loved this book and would rate it higher if I could. If you haven't read it, do yourself a favor and read it asap! I am anxious to read more from this author. I wonder if the other books will be as wonderful as well?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Fair Captain.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Daisiemae Yay!!!! I am so glad you loved this one Jack:) Loved your review:) I am glad your not neglecting your own Alpha...they do growl when you do...lol

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack, J.L. Langley is an awesome writer. You will love her books. Unfortunately she is very slow in producing new ones

Daisiemae You got that right, Shawn! But...soooo worth the wait!:)

message 4: by Ava (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava Great review. I loved this book, too, Jack! And you'll love The Englor Affair - Simon is a very yummy alpha ;) J.L.Langley's books are fantastic.

Gabbi Your review was so funny! Woof woof indeed! Gotta love those Alphas!
Great review!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sing it, Jack!! I LOVED Nate, too! He and Adrian were sooooo hot together!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aidan guys, the heroes name is Aidan! LOL
Like Aidan Quinn, the actor, for example.

MK (Food actvist) Of this series Nate and Aidan are my fave. So loved how much they craved each other. Also love J L Langley's FWF shorts. Great review!

message 9: by Cinquetta (new)

Cinquetta I am trying to discet(sp) if I want to get this book. i read many reviews and excerpt. One thing thats keep me from getting this book is....Are there female in this story? If not how do they reproduce? What setting time or planet this take place? (help)

message 10: by Josh (new) - rated it 5 stars

Josh Buy it and find out!!! :)