Maria Snyder's Reviews > Power Study

Power Study by Maria V. Snyder

Mar 20, 2009

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Power Study.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* O: I didn't know you had another book out! I simply ADORE the first three- my best friend and I read them together and we cried when we thought Valek was dead. Well, this just made my day!

message 2: by Ellen (new) - added it

Ellen i love your short stories and the new covers for them are great! now all thats left is to make them hard copies ;P

Maria Snyder I hate to disappoint you Isobel, but POWER STUDY is a short story. A dedicated reader put together a cover, which is fabulous!

But don't dispair, you can read the story here: http://www.mariavsnyder.com/shortstor... along with Assassin Study and Ice Study - two other short stories about Yelena, Valek, Leif and a few other favorite characters :)

Audrey Maria! I love your books... I first started with Touch of Power and was amazed on how quick you caught my attention and held it! I'm reading your study series now and love Valek...I want him!!

Maria Snyder Thanks Audrey! Glad you're enjoying the books. You might have to wait in line for Valek - he's pretty popular :)

Audrey Lol I've noticed. I just finished Fire Study and cried when I thought Valek died. Him, Ari, and Janco are my absolute favorite guys. They have kept me entertained with all their quotes and phrases

Maria Snyder I agree about Ari and Janco - Janco is my favorite character to write - he's so much fun!

Have you read my short stories on my website? I have three short stories about characters from my Study Series (one with Valek – Assassin Study, one with Yelena and Valek – Ice Study, and one with Ari and Janco – Power Study) on my website and a few other free stories to read. Here's a link: http://www.mariavsnyder.com/shortstor... if you're interested.

Audrey Yeah I read the short stories and believe you should write more short stories about them lol ;)

Maria Snyder I should...except I'd have to go without sleep ;> Since we're talking about Janco...he did a guest post called "Magic Sucks" recently - the post also has a chance for people to win some of my books.

Here's the link: http://www.twochicksonbooks.com/2012/...

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books) Thanks Maria <3333333

Audrey Aw! I can tell you that I'm waiting as patiently as humanly possible for the second book of Healer. And I just read the post.... I love Janco :)

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books) Audrey wrote: "Aw! I can tell you that I'm waiting as patiently as humanly possible for the second book of Healer. And I just read the post.... I love Janco :)"

Me too :)for both and thanks for stopping by the blog :D

Audrey You're welcome Jaime :)

Audrey hehe Maria, my friend is going to kill me :) I told her that she had to read your books and started her out with magic study..... she's currently on fire study

Maria Snyder Audrey wrote: "hehe Maria, my friend is going to kill me :) I told her that she had to read your books and started her out with magic study..... she's currently on fire study"

Have you survived? I hope so! :) Thanks for hooking your friend - it's the BEST way to help an author stay in business.

Audrey lol yeah i'm still alive. she's cant really kill me, she needs me around. and of course :) i can't wait till the second book for healer comes out

Maria Snyder Audrey wrote: "lol yeah i'm still alive. she's cant really kill me, she needs me around. and of course :) i can't wait till the second book for healer comes out"

Good to hear! Only 3 more months to go!

message 18: by Ruby (new) - added it

Ruby Replogle Only 3 months? wow! I thought it was ages away! YAY not long to go!!

Audrey Ruby wrote: "Only 3 months? wow! I thought it was ages away! YAY not long to go!!"

YAY!!! my long fought patience is being paid off

message 20: by Ruby (new) - added it

Ruby Replogle Audrey wrote: "Ruby wrote: "Only 3 months? wow! I thought it was ages away! YAY not long to go!!"

YAY!!! my long fought patience is being paid off"

I know, right? NOT TOO LONG TO GO! :D

Audrey Ruby wrote: "Audrey wrote: "Ruby wrote: "Only 3 months? wow! I thought it was ages away! YAY not long to go!!"

YAY!!! my long fought patience is being paid off"

I know, right? NOT TOO LONG TO GO! :D"

lol my friends and family are so going to kill me when i start the count down