Suzanne's Reviews > Mercy

Mercy by Jodi Picoult

Mar 28, 09

Read in March, 2009

I don't know what drew me in to this particular book... I guess I loved the love story between Jamie & Maggie. My heart broke over and over again for Allie, but in the end I was happy that her and Cam decided to work things out and try to start over.

The question is... how much do you love your spouse? What would you be willing to do for them? At what cost? What are you able to forgive? Reading how much Jamie & Maggie loved each other makes you wish that you were a fly on the wall in their home to see how they interact... and the relationship with Cam & Allie makes you realize what can happen when you take your relationships for granted.

While I was super ANGRY at Cam throughout most of the book... think arrogant pig... I love that Jodi Picoult tackles topics that others don't want to dive into.

This particular book talked about Mercy... mercy killing, euthanasia... really makes you look inside yourself.

Not my favorite of hers... but it is likely in the top 6, that could change of course!

I am thinking
19 minutes
Handle with care
Plain Truth
My Sisters Keeper
The Pact
Mercy
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mercy.

Cassidyjean I Loved The Pact! (: