Kehyonah Graves's Reviews > Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul by Jack Canfield

Mar 18, 09

Being the first one in the trilogy, it was good and very touching. It gave me the felling that I was not alone in feeling the "teenage" feelings I was feeling.
15 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.

message 1: by * (new)

* [ itz yolanda!!! ] I can say that i loved this book and it was very interesting because it was so real! Seeing that I'm not the only teenager that goes through certain problems and seeing that other people solve them differently really helped me learn to think about the way I choose to handle the things that I go through.

message 2: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie sorry but i still alone .lol

Rachel Sudis i was mad it needed more stories
it was so good im in 6th grade and we are reading it and some makes me cry some makes me mad and some are ok

message 4: by Sanchez (new)

Sanchez Gamu Some of the stories giving a lots of motivation since it's relate to myself a little bit...some makes me cry and mad at the same time...so,dramatic...

message 5: by Viet (new) - added it

Viet Excuse me. Can I ask how to read the books in this app. I tried to open but it just gave book's details

message 6: by Kehyonah (new) - added it

Kehyonah Graves You can't read books in this app, the goodreads app is just for keeping collections and lists.