MIchelle Kelly's Reviews > Harry Potter Boxset

Harry Potter Boxset by J.K. Rowling

1937736
Mar 17, 2009

Ok.. I am putting a series review as opposed to an individual story review.

I found this to be a fascinating series.

Its clear once you close the cover on the final tome, that the author had the entire story mapped out before she began to write the first novel.

The characters are complete, complex and compelling.. The wizarding world setting takes a back seat to the larger themes of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and to paraphrase a wonderful character, doing what is right, not what is easy.

I think for readers of all ages this is a glorious find, its truly a joy to dive into these books.

I also think that any book series that can expose people to the love of reading should be applauded by all.

The End

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter Boxset.

03/21/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Well said! I think this is a series everyone should read. You just get so attached to the characters and at the start of every book, it's like meeting up with old friends again.

MIchelle Kelly Erin wrote: "Well said! I think this is a series everyone should read. You just get so attached to the characters and at the start of every book, it's like meeting up with old friends again."

Eye thing!!! LOL