Immortal Fiction's Reviews > Twilight Director's Notebook : The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight Director's Notebook  by Catherine Hardwicke

Mar 20, 09

bookshelves: own-print
Read in March, 2009

I excited bought this from Borders on March 17 (while celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary!) My first impression? GEEZ! Could it be any smaller and still show photos? Typical 5×7 paperback novel size, thinner than most. Nice hardback cover, but you’ll break the spine trying to see Rob Pattinson’s face in both of the two-page spreads where Edward is faceless or headless.

I bought it of course. They knew it was a sure thing for collections if nothing else but its also full of very cool photos, drawings, and journal notes. I’m just being blunt because I expected something the same size and quality as the movie guide from last fall. That photo book was absolutely perfect so this one had a pretty big shadow to overcome. Sadly, it didn’t.

But thanks anyway Catherine. We loved your creative work and passion for Twilight. You will be missed and your notebook is a treasure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight Director's Notebook .