Melissa's Reviews > The Code of the Woosters

The Code of the Woosters by P.G. Wodehouse

Mar 17, 09

bookshelves: hell-yeah

"What do I want? I like that. That's good. Since you ask, Spode, I want to know what the devil you mean by keeping coming into my private apartment, taking up space which I require for other purposes and interrupting me when I am chatting with my personal friends. Really, one gets about as much privacy in this house as a strip-tease dancer. I assume that you have a room of your own. Get back to it, you fat slob, and stay there." This line will make me laugh out loud every time I read it. I suppose this whole book will make me laugh out loud every time I read it. And so I am well on my way into the world of Wooster.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Code of the Woosters.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dan Schwent I'm glad you liked it.

Melissa Oh god, I loved it. I'm starting Right Ho, Jeeves next. Thanks for the recommendation!

Athena yay for wodehoouse! I might even read his huge "Golf Omnibus" because my love for him outweighs my dislike of golf. :)

message 4: by Dan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dan Schwent Athena wrote: "yay for wodehoouse! I might even read his huge "Golf Omnibus" because my love for him outweighs my dislike of golf. :)"

I never thought it was possible but Wodehouse makes golf entertaining.

Melissa Oh, everyone hates on golf so. I love golf!