Anne's Reviews > Sweet Hell

Sweet Hell by Rosanna Leo

Jan 03, 13

bookshelves: 2013, romance, fantasy, paranormal
Read in January, 2013

Read this as part of the January 2013 "All Greek to Me" challenge - there were several other challenge/list folks with it on their list and it sounded fun.

I have to come clean and say I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. The main male character, Dionysus, was kind of a jerk in the first few chapters, which maybe was the entire point because he completely redeemed himself by the end. I also really loved the fact that there were several plot twists I didn't see coming - made for a quick read since I kept turning pages to see what was happening next.

STILL chucking over Cats Domino! (Read it and you'll see what I mean. For anyone who has ever owned an ancient, mangy cat.....)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Hell.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo Hello Anne! Thank you so much for reading my book and for commenting in a lovely review. I am thrilled you loved Cats Domino...I love him too! And he's based on a very dear, real departed cat. :)

Anne Welcome! It was very fun - I'm glad I read it.

I can tell! Reminds me of an old girl who finally toddled off at around 20 or 21 (not ever sure of her age, as I got her as an adult), who went out with the same cat-tankerous attitude she arrived with. :)

message 3: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo Anne wrote: "Welcome! It was very fun - I'm glad I read it.

Yes, I wish our cat had been able to rejuvenate like CD but alas, he went out as he was! Adorable, though.