Michikit's Reviews > That Girl Started Her Own Country

That Girl Started Her Own Country by Holy Ghost Writer

Jan 01, 2013

I thought that this was short and I wanted more, but then again I would have felt the same if it had 600 pages. When we are talking about a good story there is never enough. Overall I loved it. It is a little different from what I’ve read lately.
The cover doesn’t do the story justice.
As usual is a pleasure to read about a strong and intelligent female character. Zaydee is mysterious and, as I already said, a clever woman; she reminded me a little of James Bond. And a story about a female James Bond is always entertaining for me.
I would have many great things to say about this book, I just finished it and my head is full of spoilers at the moment. The main thing is that if you like the action and clever plot you will absolutely love this. It’s fresh, always in a constant rush, a combination of various genres in just one book, it has thriller, mystery and a little of a love story.
I am now curious about “The Sultan of Monte Cristo” even though I am a little confused about the order of the books. I recommend this for the writing style and the amazing story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Girl Started Her Own Country.