Brenda's Reviews > The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley

Mar 15, 09

Read in March, 2009

Clever plot, unusual subject (stamp collecting), interesting setting and time, and amusing characters flesh out this funny little mystery. Flavia is a smart and snarky little detective whose passion is poison. I look forward to more Flavia.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Funny- Turi just posted a review of this book too! You two must be conspiring over in TS... :)

Brenda Amber wrote: "Funny- Turi just posted a review of this book too! You two must be conspiring over in TS... :)"

It is an advanced reading copy and he gave it to me when he finished. We often like the same quirky fiction! BB

message 2: by Corinne (new)

Corinne Brenda wrote: "Amber wrote: "Funny- Turi just posted a review of this book too! You two must be conspiring over in TS... :)"

Can I borrow it? Doesn't look like it's in the system yet!

Turi Corinne wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Amber wrote: "Funny- Turi just posted a review of this book too! You two must be conspiring over in TS... :)"

It is an advanced reading copy and he gave it to me when he finishe..."

I was going to leave it for you at SS the other day, but they said you were gone for a week! I'll send it to you Monday, unless my mother-in-law steals it...