Andrea's Reviews > InterWorld

InterWorld by Neil Gaiman

Apr 13, 09

bookshelves: science-fiction, youngadult, own, 2009, adventure
Read in April, 2009

Joey Harker strays from an exam assignment to end up very lost and discovers he has the ability to travel between worlds. Adventure ensues.

This book wasn't like most Gaiman material. It was very fluffy, but I still enjoyed it quite a lot. As a quick adventure story, it was a lot of fun and easy to digest. It also gave me a lot of neat sci-fi ideas to consider as someone who hasn't spent a ton of time in the genre.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read InterWorld.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathy Wheeler What did you think of this? It's on my wish list on Amazon.

Andrea I haven't read it yet. I've got a few books that I have to finish to get back to the library first. I'll let you know, though, and you're welcome to borrow it.

Kathy Wheeler Andrea wrote: "I haven't read it yet. I've got a few books that I have to finish to get back to the library first. I'll let you know, though, and you're welcome to borrow it.
"

Thanks -- currently I've got Alan Moore's Lost Girls from Ann Eleece in Circ. For a librarian, I'm really bad about using the library -- mainly because the public library always makes me bring books back on time and I'm not used to it because our library doesn't make me do that!