Lisa's Reviews > Milk Glass Moon

Milk Glass Moon by Adriana Trigiani

Mar 22, 09

bookshelves: fiction
Read in March, 2009

Unbeknownst to me, i read book 4 first...then when i realized that, i started with book one, and then continued on. This is book three, and probably my favorite of the whole series. (of course, it could be because i have grown so fond of all the characters by now that i really enjoyed the story, and conclusion).
The lead character, Ave Maria, can be a bit annoying, which made the series hard to read sometimes...but in this book, her "annoying" character comes to the realization that she is a pain in the ass, and that perhaps she should lighten up a bit.(of course, its not until the end that she realizes this) :)
Her friends and family all know her to be this kind of person, and tease her a bit about it in this book, which to me, was sweet justice to her character. When you are reading and thinking, "enough already...put on your big girl panties and deal with it"...the other characters basically tell her that for you :)
A lot of things happen to many of the characters in this book too...sad, happy, interesting, fun....and she covers a lot of years in this book, as well as answering some questions about the folks we've come to love.
All in all, a nice, light book...and i have to admit, as a whole, i enjoyed the series very much!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Milk Glass Moon.