Christine's Reviews > Lip Gloss Jungle

Lip Gloss Jungle by Melissa de la Cruz

Jun 06, 09

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-books-stacy
Read in May, 2009

This book continues on with the sequel of The Ashleys. After Ashley's spencer fabulous birthday party, Ashley has broken up with Tri, but didnt tell A.A that Tri wanted her instead of Ashley. But of course Ashley Spencer loves to always be number#1 and loves attention. Besides that, the annual Congee event is finally here and Lauren is very excited to be able to finally be in with the secret club and join in with the group. But all hopes are crushed when the S.S society comes barging into the congee meeting and challenges the Ashley's to an all out girl competition.The friendship betweeen the Ashleys and Lauren are not always perfect either.

I can connect to this book with a text to self conection because I know how it's like to be betrayed by one of your friends.I think many people had experience the similar problem, where friendship turns terrible. but I believe that if theres a 5th book, I predit they'll be friends again.

i rate this book 5 stars because many parts were so juicy, it made me want to skip a few pages to know what happened to that character or conflict.It had specific details about every scene and clique.It was written beautifully and it made me exited because this was the last book to the sequel of "The Ashleys" i recommend this book to teens who love books about romance and friendship and teens who admire the author Melissa De la Cruz.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lip Gloss Jungle.