Amber Rose's Reviews > That Girl Started Her Own Country

That Girl Started Her Own Country by Holy Ghost Writer

Dec 25, 12

Read on December 25, 2012

This surpassed all expectations!

I am a huge fan of mystery and suspense thrillers, as those genres provide such an intriguing overlap of various plots, twists, and characters that ultimately have the potential to create a beautifully woven story. You can say it's one of my favorite genres.

This book was recommended to me so I definitely had expectations for it. Fortunately, it met my standards and provided for a very entertaining read. I'm eager to read the other works by the same author, as her style is sophisticated and fresh.

Throughout the read, you will undoubtedly detect a slight influential hint of many other famous stories out there. The dark and mysterious undertone has a slight romance that naturally structures the ongoing story into a heroic effort of mystic realism. The author does a superb job of emotionally linking you with the story line and if you're a fan of other works such as The Count of Monte Cristo and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoos, among other classics of similar genre, then I recommend this as an excellent addition to your reading list.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Girl Started Her Own Country.