Tammara's Reviews > Hopeless

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Dec 19, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read on December 19, 2012

Hold on to your heart, because Colleen Hoover is oh-so-stealthy when reaching into your chest cavity to squeeze the daylights out of it. Sky is a girl who thinks she knows who she is... except one little nagging thing: She cannot feel the heart-palpitating lust that she "ought" to feel when she's with a boy. Any boy. Scorching looks leave her unmelted. Kisses bore her. Wandering hands turn her numb. Until Holder - a stranger who seems to know her, from the moment they meet. Who is this guy who suddenly makes her feel? And why is he so insistent about being around her, getting to know her, being part of her life?

Hopeless is one of my favorites of the year. I was lucky enough to be a beta-reader, and I knew before I left the first chapter that Hoover's genius had done it again. Oh. My. Word. Has she ever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hopeless.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Priscilla Bereznak I'm really excited to read this one. It's on the Kindle for reading next!

Julia Reading it next - SO many ringing endorsements from Colleen Hoover's author friends (whose books are just as amazing!)!!!

Melissa yay! it's next on my list. Can't wait!

Laura wonderful story, beautifully written

Jennifer I just finished reading it. Holy intensity!

Shannon Lewellen Was a great book!!!

Bookstoregirl Not since your book have I loved a man so much! Wow, hopeless was amazing...

Tanya Farrell What a book!

Arethea Well.. Both of U are giving amazing Stories to read!! I'm in love with #Lucas & #Jacqueline & Now #Sky & #Holder :) <3

Becky And so are you my dear!❤

Becky You are one of my favs!!! I love your stuff❤

Jasna I am in the middle of this book right now and I love love love it so far! Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite writers I just can't put any of her books down except when I'm at work , which is upsetting because all I want to is finish and move on to book 2!