Jason's Reviews > Digital Fortress

Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

M 50x66
Mar 01, 2009

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-book-rick, juniorhigh

The book Digital Fortress is about a person named Sarah and her boyfriend David. Sarah is part of a agency named National Securtiy Agency. They have a machine named TRANSLTR and it breaks codes. Then someone creates a code that can take away the American's information that is top secret and not even TRANSLTR can break it. Sarah and David goes out to find out how to stop this code and stop it.

I can connect this to the world where people rely on technolgy alot. People in the world use phones and other kind of stuff. In the book the people and the goverment relied on the TRANSLTR so they didn't know it might be different. When it broke down then they couldn't rely on it anymore. So I know how it feels having everything done for you.

I give this book a five out of five because it is so good that it makes you want to say dont' do it your going to mess up the plan. There are different turns and great plans like how the Commander wanted to use the code to break into the enemies to becomes a problem when secruity comes. Secruity thinks its a virus and then they becomes a problem and then it becomes a little problem when they fight about it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Digital Fortress.