JoPaul's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

2073897
Aug 20, 10

bookshelves: fantasy, fiction, favorite, action, twice-read

J. K. Rowling is back with a bang, more louder and more thrilling. The plot is so foolproof, you wouldn't question her how she managed to come up with a world, fictitious, and yet it breathes. It has life, more than what we are expecting from a cliched genre.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is just another mind-blowing creation beyond magic. The mysteries surrounding Harry Potter and Hogwarts, the wit of Professor Dumbledore, the adventures and challenges facing the teens, the loathin of Snape and the stupidity of faux Lockhart and the more than 300 leaves full of spells and enchantments are just painful to see it end.

J.K. Rowling proves that this novel isn't for children, but for everyone. That, despite imperfections, no one can take away every ounce of magic we have. and that the wizarding world does not exist, for it does, in our hearts.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Quotes JoPaul Liked

It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets