Beth's Reviews > Deadly Sting

Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep

Feb 19, 13

bookshelves: edelweiss, magic, magical, romance, action-adventure, action-romance, adult
Read from February 03 to 19, 2013 — I own a copy
BCID: 9781451688993

Gin Blanco, Pork Pit owner and assassin, always seems to find trouble. This time it comes in the most unusual fashion. Gin is talked into attending a charity function with her foster brother and most of her friends...all of Ashland’s rich, famous and infamous have come out to see Mab’s art collection. The gallery opening isn’t really any trouble but the group of giants taking the attendees hostage and robbing them and the museum...now that’s definitely trouble. Accidently killing an innocent, that is down right abhorrent pushing Gin into action.

I love this series and have to say that I was a little hesitant after the Widow’s Web. Needless to say, I want Gin to find real happiness. I’m totally trusting Jennifer Estep to pull us through this love crises but I have to say I was a little disappointed with one specific hero.

Gin was fabulous as always, I really am loving her character growth and constant inner strength. Watching Gin do what she does best, out think the bad guys against insurmountable odds, always makes for a brilliant read.

Deadly Sting did not disappoint. Fast paced, action packed, thrilling adventure with fabulously witty characters and a totally original storyline, Deadly Sting kept me riveted to the pages!

This ARC copy of Deadly Sting was given to me by Pocket Books in exchange for an honest review. Publish Date March 26, 2013.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Sting.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Blacky *Romance Addict* Great review Beth!

Beth Blacky *I don't want anyone's name in my name* wrote: "Great review Beth!"

Thanks Blacky!