Penny Watson's Reviews > Snowballin': I Fucked Frosty

Dec 13, 2012

liked it
Recommended to Penny by: Mrs. Missive
Read on December 13, 2012

I'm not sure how to rate this exactly.

1. I can't believe I just read something titled Snowballin': I Fucked Frosty. (I blame Mrs. Missive).

2. I can't believe I just laughed reading something titled Snowballin': I Fucked Frosty. (I blame Mrs. Missive).

3. I can't believe that in spite of horrible formatting, typos and errors, I was entertained by something titled Snowballin': I Fucked Frosty. (I blame Mrs. Missive).

4. I'm doomed.

In conclusion, if you're in the mood for a raunchy, ridiculous, funny, very short xmas erotica, you could do a lot worse than Snowballin': I Fucked Frosty. (You can also blame Mrs. Missive).

This puts the Ho in Ho Ho Ho.

Have a Merry Xmas,
Penelope

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snowballin'.

12/13 "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
02/01 marked as: read

Penny Watson It's Mrs. Missive's fault.

message 2: by Violetta (new)

Violetta Vane OMG—are you going to read this one too? http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

Penny Watson No. I draw the line at dead presidents. (I have to draw the line somewhere...;^)

message 4: by Katie(babs) (new)

Katie(babs) OMG!! LMAO!

Mrs. Missive You can't blame me!!! LOL! I just mentioned that I bought it. You were just taken in by the charming title. Hee Hee.

Penny Watson I'm still blaming you. If I hadn't seen the book in my newsfeed, I would have gone on my merry way without ever reading this masterpiece.

I would have to say that it made me laugh. It was good for a chuckle. So there is that.

:^)

message 7: by Rane (new)

Rane *LOL* cold vajayjay!!