Lesa Divine)'s Reviews > A Woman's Wrath

A Woman's Wrath by Denise Campbell
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Woman's Wrath.

03/04/2009 page 25
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger Are you liking this? I've gone to pick it up a few times in the past few months but always stick it back on my bookcase and pick something else. I need to get to it though because it looks good.

message 2: by Lesa (new) - added it

Lesa Divine) So far so good. The first start of it was good then it starts to get slow but, I haven't been that much into it lately been reading other books while reading this one.

Also I was reading comments about this book on Amazon I read that this books is a remake of this author other book called Man Killer and all she did was give it another name and add another cover I didn't know that.

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger I didn't know that either. That's a little weird. Maybe it had something to do with publishing or editing mistakes.
There is a book by Eric Myrieckes called Street Games that was published by Black Pearl and he left them and went with a different publisher and is releasing the book again under a different name. I read Street Games and it was horrible. The story itself was alright but I'd never seen that many editing mistakes in my life. There were dozens and dozens of mistakes in ever chapter- it was actually hard work to finish.
I don't buy or read any books published by Black Pearl anymore, no matter how good the book looks. I had read a few before Street Games and they were all horrible. They should be ashamed of themselves really.
Myrieckes actually changed his name and is writing under the name Oasis now- he wrote Push Comes To Shove which was a really really good book.

message 4: by Lesa (new) - added it

Lesa Divine) I don't like when that happens when a book has way to many mistakes I know to watch out for that book. I read a book by Brandie called How to be a player or something that book was like that also grrr.

But, you never know I wouldn't even knew that this book was a remake if I didn't read it on Amazon.

message 5: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger I know, you always find out stuff like that on accident. LOL I found out about Myrieckes and Black Pearl from Dawnny.
I'm glad you spread the news though!