Lesa Jones's Reviews > In Cahootz: Sequel to Hoodwinked

In Cahootz by Quentin Carter

Jul 26, 09

bookshelves: i-own, read-it

I liked this book. I've read others reviews on this book and seen that others thought that it shouldn't have been a part 2 to Hoodwinked I have to disagree on that because now I got to see what Tukey did in In Cahootz after doing all of that setting up in Hoodwinked. If I read this book first before Hoodwinked I would of been lose to who Keith was so yeah I say this need to be a part 2.

In Cahootz is what this book is about. Tukey the used to be girl of Keith the well known drug dealer that end up shooting his self. But, Tukey got him to that point. So Tukey takes all his money and end up starting her own drug ring.

She had her cousins Tiki, Peko and her girl Anitra and her best friend that she knew from jail Shanti. They had it made but, Tukey wanted so much more so she got in cahootz with cops braking up there home so she can get in with Cody and his police friends. She then got the captain involved using blackmail.

But, the money got to Cody head and he wanted more and Tukey wasn't giving him more so Cody took off on his own and that started them having drama with each other. But, internal affairs was onto Cody and Tukey and the captain had to set up something to keep her butt of of the drama that she also caused.

At the end I was so suprised but, overall this was a great book. Drama from the start to the finish. In Cahootz a great book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Cahootz.

07/24/2009 page 20
07/24/2009 page 48
19.75% "Tukey is now the big timer when it comes to drugs and she has her crew in on it as well. Shanti, Anita, Tiki and Peko all doing there thang"
07/24/2009 page 70
28.81% "Tukey has a little problem with a police office name Cody which she knows from school. Cody want more then to be a police officer."
07/25/2009 page 100
41.15% "Tukey using Cody the police officer for her own reasons. Anita want Tukey out of the game."
07/25/2009 page 135
55.56% "Tukey playing her cars when it comes to Cody. Cody likes the thuggish life that he wants so bad. Herm trying to start some crap with Tukey."
07/25/2009 page 175
72.02% "Tukey has Cody and his police friends working for them. WOW they are so welling to lose there badge over this quick money and women."
07/26/2009 page 227
93.42% "So much drama and so closed to being done. Love all the mess everyone is going thou over money crazy how that happens."