Icarlygirl's Reviews > One Day at Horrorland

One Day at Horrorland by R.L. Stine

2072694
Mar 02, 09

Read in March, 2009

I am giving this one four stars because it was a little too creepy for me. My favorite ride was the house of mirrors because it was fun. The scariest ride was the deadly doom slide. I would not pick slide number 10 because it's the doom slide. If you choose it you will slide forever and if it stops you will slide to your doom. I would not go to Horror Land for a day! No Way!! I think I would recommend it to Haven, Haley, and Emoney. But not for Piper! And not for kids under 4.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Day at Horrorland.

02/25/2009 page 42
34.15% "I just got this today from the library and I am already on chpater 10!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

smalls How is this book going Jade? Did you finish it yet? When you do tell me what your favorite ride was, and the ride that you thought was the scariest. Include in your review what you felt about Horror Land and if you would like to go there for a day and why or why not?

Happy Birthday chica!!! I hope you have a super exciting fun filled day!

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Hi Jade:

I like scary things but not too scary - like mummies, vampires, Scooby Doo mysteries, and Harry Potter.

That is too scary for me and then I have nightmares.

Can we have a playdate soon?

Piper

Icarlygirl hi piper yes we can have a playdate.

Stephanie wrote: "Hi Jade:

That is too scary for me and then I have nightmares.

Can we have a playda..."

message 4: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Cotto TOO CREYPY IT IS NOT CREPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!