Hollowspine's Reviews > Museum of Terror, Vol. 1: Tomie 1

2069761
Jul 28, 14

bookshelves: graphic-novel
Read in February, 2009

What did I learn from this book? If you ever were to lay eyes on Tomie (or even someone who might be Tomie) the best course of action would be to keep walking with your head down and try not to draw her attention at all. I know the first instinct would have you racing for your life, but that would only interest her. Also, if you do attract her attention the next best course of action would be to purchase a gun and one bullet. Really, I'm not saying you should kill yourself lightly, but in the event of Tomie it's the only way to save yourself. And even then I wouldn't be too certain, since her death never stopped her from tormenting, she may be able to torment you even after your demise.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Museum of Terror, Vol. 1.

message 1: by Harris (new)

Harris I'm glad you are writing reviews, you have a very humorous review style that goes well with your insights. You'll make a great youth librarian!

Hollowspine Bah. Humbug. I really don't see how this review could compel you to think I'd make a good youth librarian. Also I dislike youth.