Stephanie's Reviews > In Your Room

In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg

1619431
Apr 20, 09

Read in April, 2009

In Your Room was the epitome of cuteness. It was an entertaining, fun and enjoyable read. It was one of those books that are just there for our pure enjoyment and allows us to learn again that love can conquer everything. Cliché, I know, but still!

What I loved about In Your Room was the plot. I always loved the cliché “boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy makes mistake with girl, girl forgives boy, etc.” plot. Even though it’s so common, it’s always fun to read about it.

I felt Molly was really whiny though. She’s always hesitant about everything she does and she easily gets hurt, emotionally I mean. There are times where she’s strong but then she crumples at the slightest touch.

Charlie was someone I had really mixed feelings about. It was a ride filled with ups and down. One moment, he seemed like the greatest, cutest boy ever. The next? Not so much. There was that part where he breaks up with his ex-girlfriend, I felt like he was the world’s biggest jerk. He just told her bluntly that he didn’t like her. I mean, how rude is that? At least let it go softly.

Overall, the plot was basically the main reason why I adored this novel. If Charlie could’ve been better portrayed and Molly not be so whiny, it would’ve been tons better!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Your Room.