Mandy Sickle's Reviews > Renhala

Renhala by Amy Joy Lutchen

I received Renhala from review in return for an honest review. Kailey has suffered a brutal attack which has left her scared and living at her mother’s house. However her mother isn’t in the best of shape so dealing with Kaileys emotional issues are taking their toll on her health. Ready to start her life again Kailey gets an apartment and moves out again set on changing life. Little does she know that she will change her life in more ways than she can imagine. Unexplained attacks are showing up all across the area, as Renhala inhabits venture into the human world. Kailey meets an elderly man who knows about her past, and shows her the world of Renhala she didn’t know existed. He tells her about her role in saving Renhala from the danger that is putting her world in danger.

Kailey will embark on a danger journey into Renhala to find the Higher Ones and save both worlds before it’s too late. Together Kailey and Gunthreon with are joined by Bu a six-hundred-pound Greble who is a sweetheart unlike the rest of his species. Jenna the woodsprite who can’t be trusted, but sees Kailey as friend joins the group. Conner the handsome traveler who walks in both worlds, that is interested in more than friendship with Kailey. Ladimer a shape-shifter with the ability to heal, he doesn’t trust Conner. Lupa who has a green thumb because she’s connected with nature she’s also sweet on Gunthreon.

Renhala is an epic adventure filled with mystery, danger, adventure, and even romance. When had a hard time putting Renhala down because it’s such a fast paced adventure that leaves you wanting more. I even stayed up late last night just trying to finish so I would know how it ends. The author does an amazing job when it comes to creating a world so unique and exciting. However I don’t know if I would want to go running around Renhala with Meeples on the loose. I love the mix of characters you can’t help connecting to one or two. I found Kailey to be a wonderful main character she has such a special bond with her mother it makes me jealous. Throughout the story I found her easy to connect with she’s not perfect but she tries her best and it’s all I could ask for. I also loved Bu I want my own 600 pound Greble who has a sweet tooth, he has such a big heart he’s a great companion for Kailey. I really loved Renhala everything about the story is just amazing. I’m looking forward to reading more about Kailey’s story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Renhala.