Jaime Arkin's Reviews > How to Misbehave

How to Misbehave by Ruthie Knox

Sep 28, 14

bookshelves: ebook-format, romance, guilty-pleasure, on-my-real-shelves
Read from December 03 to 06, 2012

I adore Ruthie Knox's writing style and her ability to tell just a wonderful story. Ride With Me by her is probably one of my fave Contemporary Romance books ever, and dare I say it... she's probably my favorite Contemporary Romance author around.

How to Misbehave is no exception. Amber Clark is working at the Camelot Community Center when a tornado warning forces her to spend time in the basement with a man she's been crushing over.

Tony Mazzara hasn't had the easiest life but he's managed to forge ahead, now working as a building contractor and his current job is at the Camelot Community Center.

If you want to talk about complete opposites, Tony and Amber are it. She isn't unhappy in her life, but she realizes that something is missing, that she isn't living the life she wants and she thinks that Tony can help. Her only two sexual encounters were unfulfilling to say the least.

I adore there two together... The chemistry between the two is wonderfully written and believable and while the book has some seriousness to it, it still manages to offer some light and sweet moments as well. The characters are far from perfect, but that's reality and I loved it.

"You don't want to be... down there."

He grinned. "I would hang out down here all fucking day if I could. I would move in down here. Buy a couch."

or

She thought about saying that he had treated her like a princess, but she was afraid her mother would ask how, and she didn't think cock jokes and orgasms were her mom's idea of the princess treatment."

See... hot, sweet, sexy and perfect! And that's hard to do in a novella!

Photobucket

I'm incredibly excited about the Camelot Series that this book is a part of. I think I'm really going to enjoy the Clark family!

Thank you to Netgalley and Loveswept for an advance copy of this book.

This review can be found on my blog, Fic Fare:

6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Misbehave.

12/06/2012
58.0% ""I'll make sure you're ready," he said gently. "And then I'm gonna make you beg me." Ohai I'm ded lulz"
12/06/2012
79.0% ""She didn't think cock jokes and orgasms were her moms idea of the princess treatment. " Lmao"
12/06/2012
93.0% ""Was that some kind of romantic declaration, disguised as a filthy pirate sex offer?" * giggling*"
12/06/2012
100.0% "Super excited these are a series!!!"