Lesa Jones's Reviews > In My Hood 2

In My Hood 2 by Endy

Feb 27, 10

bookshelves: i-own

This book was more then what I expected it to be lots of drama from the start to the end loved that kept me turning and wanting more and more.

Nettie set out to take over on her own but, she looking for a crew so she takes in Ishmael old crew that now works for Leroy. She also have her girlfriend Maria and some girls from the strip club in on it also. A long lost friend Meats and one of Nate's friend Wild.

They set out and get things rolling by taking from Leroy at the same time Nate working for Leroy.

The whole crew mainly Nettie have something up her sleeve and hiding some secrets that not a lot of people know.

Little Cash find out about one of the secrets and discusse this with Nettie sister at least he thought that it would be ok to do that but, that back fires later.

Tj is Bev's son he growing up selling for Nettie along with Nettie nephew Tyler. Nettie finds out that they selling for her and she puts a end to that.

At the end lots of drama and secrets are reveil and I was in aww at everything that took place I just couldn't put this book down. Great job to Endy for doing her thang and off to read part 3 :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In My Hood 2.

02/24/2010 page 24
9.6% "Just started."
02/24/2010 page 44
17.6% "Some killing started this book. Ummmm what action already. I think TJ is Bev's son"
02/24/2010 page 74
29.6% "Finding out more about Nettie. I see she has little Ishmael Jr. Hmmmmm"
02/25/2010 page 100
40.0% "Nettie is setting up her plan to take over the drug business and Cash is part of her plan. Wild want Leroy dead."
02/26/2010 page 173
69.2% "So far Nettie is hooking up her new crew and getting to know Wild. Janet her sister is hooking up with the detective. Tj now selling drugs"
02/27/2010 page 203
81.2% "Nettie and the crew set off and robbed Leroy. Wild and Nate get caught with the truck when they was setting off to meet Nettie's brother."
02/27/2010 page 227
90.8% "Nettie found out that her nephew has been selling for her. Her brother James was killed due to him snitching. She don't like Maria with Meat"