Isis FG's Reviews > Package Deal

Package Deal by Nikki Soarde

Apr 30, 11

bookshelves: genre-romance-erotic, format-ebook, theme-bi-menage-hea, 2011, info-full, published-2007, reviewed, stars-3-5, bought-other
Recommended to Isis FG by: bi-menage story
Read on April 23, 2011, read count: 1

I read this one on my current bi-menage binge. It was pretty good...not awesome, but it was more satisfying than some of the ebooks I've read recently.

Series Note:
No known series

Summary:
Tanner and Celeste are a married couple taking a vacation at a swingers-type resort in Jamaica. They are up for some fun, even if it means including another person in their bed, but it's for sex only. The two are still getting over the loss of their third, Annali, two years or so ago. Neither wants to open themselves up to more hurt. But a threesome for fun is perfectly all right...especially if it is a man, as Celeste knows her husband has a secret yet for some man/man love.

Then the two meet the manage of the resort, Ben Jarvis. They are instantly smitten and soon include Ben in their bed. Tanner is attracted to the man, but Ben has never before been involved with a member of the same sex. With a little patience, the two wear Ben down for some true blue threesome fun. When feelings get involved, though, Celeste panics. She's still getting over Annali and doesn't want to take another chance. But will the three be happy apart?

Review:
Short review. I don't have a lot to say about this book.

For a bi-menage story, it hit the spot I was looking for. It was a very hot, sexy read with some great sex scenes that have you squirming in your seat ;)

I really liked the fact that Tanner and Celeste had previously been in a triad relationship with another woman, who they had lost to cancer. That's not something you come across in these kind of books (a previous long-term threesome relationship...let along one with 2 women). It gave the book something to distinguish it from all the others out there.

And the romance was very sweet. You could feel the connection between the three. The characters were a bit one-dimensional...not quite a developed or thorough as I would have liked, but for whatever reason, it wasn't quite as noticeable as it would be in other books.

There's also a pretty good emotional conflict in the story. First with Ben being unsure about hooking up with another man. Then with Celeste fighting the relationship because of losing Annali. An emotional level to a story always adds some depth to it.

So all around, it was a decent book. Not great by any means, but it was an enjoyable read that didn't have any serious drawbacks.

WARNING, this book contains: explicit sex and language, m/f, m/m, m/f/m, oral, anal, bi-menage HEA

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Package Deal.

04/23/2011
100.0% "Another pretty good read from Soarde. I've been in a mood for bi-menage and it fit the bill ;). 3.5-4stars. Read 4/23/11. Review to come."