Cathy's Reviews > Hands Of Light

Hands Of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan

Feb 17, 09

Read in March, 2007

This book was fantastic! As a layperson, what has stayed with me the most is 1)the author's history of science and the naming of major periods or influencial people, and 2)an explanation of research done to prove that color has vibrational frequency(ies) and wave band(s). I love it that she combined psychology with the study of the Human Energy Field and higher sensory perception. Yes, there is so much more that could stay with me; but the simple wonderment and appreciation for expressing the big picture before delving into the detail helped me immensely. The task of documenting auras and chakras is immense, then to explain it as eloquently as she did leaves me speechless. This book is one in which new things are discovered with every reading of it. The artist's renderings were most helpful in my understanding what the author was communicating - such talent.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hands Of Light.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Good review!

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa did you read about this subject in "a crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov?

Cathy Melissa wrote: "did you read about this subject in "a crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov?"

No, Hands of Light was recommended to me by a dear friend. Is "A Crossing..." how you discovered the Hands of Light? If so, tell me about it.