Gail's Reviews > Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence Friends

Love Is the Killer App by Tim Sanders

Feb 26, 09

bookshelves: business
Read in February, 2009

I'm certainly no expert on business books. But for what that genre is worth, this book is a home run.

Tim Sanders charisma oozes out of the pages of this book and his business philosophy is hard to argue with.

In Sanders' mind, we all need to practice "love business" - the act of intelligently and sensibly sharing what he calls our intangibles (our knowledge, our network and our compassion) with our business partners.

I found themes in the book that applied to both my job at the university and also my photography business.

Definitely a book that I will recommend to others.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Is the Killer App.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Does this book have a Christian slant to it? I feel like I've heard some friends talking about it but maybe I'm thinking of the wrong book!

Gail Nope. None that I can pick up and I'm about half-way through it. (I think he does mention being a Christian though..but that's about it)

What it does entail is a lot of name-dropping of TONS of business books!

Joanna The author talks a little about his upbringing as a young preacher/evangelist-in-training when he was a child. Reading, studying and evangelizing the bible diligently taught him to study business books w/the same passion and attention.