Samantha Bailey's Reviews > The Best of Us

The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen

Jan 07, 14

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Best of Us.

01/07 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sandra Hinds Isn't this a great book? I've read all except one of her books and they've been all excellent. She's also very personable, I arranged to have her Skype into one of our book club meetings to discuss "The Opposite of Me". You should read that one as well if you haven't already.

Samantha Bailey Hi, Sandra! I have read almost all of her books, except "The Opposite of Me," and have loved them. Next up! Sarah is lovely and so talented. She has a new one coming out in May!

Sandra Hinds oh don't worry, I've been watching her FB postings carefully! You should also read Colleen Hoover's books, if you haven't caught on to her yet you'll probably love those as well.

...so many books, so little time...LOL

Samantha Bailey I love discovering new authors. I've heard of Colleen Hoover but haven't read any of her books yet. Off to add to my list. Thank you! It was great meeting you at BookBuzz Toronto, by the way. :)

Sandra Hinds yes that was an awesome event, look forward to many more. Take care!

Samantha Bailey We plan on doing many more! If you feel like taking a trip, the next event will be in NYC in May. :) Happy New Year, Sandra!

Sandra Hinds Mid May I'm off to Europe on a 3 week Mediterranean adventure so I'm afraid that one will have to miss me!
Happy New Year to you too as well Samantha, all the very best for 2014.

Samantha Bailey A very good reason to miss it. Have an incredible time and all the best to you, as well! 3 weeks to read!