Sabine's Reviews > Princess in Training

Princess in Training by Meg Cabot

F 50x66
Feb 15, 09

Read in February, 2009

It is sophomore year and what is a princess to do? Between running for Student Class President (thanks to Lilly and her nomination), struggling to pass Geometry which is just as bad as Algebra was, and missing Michael who is now in college all the way across town, life is crazy as ever for NY on royal. But then Lana has too go make it worse by informing Mia that now that Michael is in college he is going to want more than a goodnight kiss...ALOT more!

After reading the first book in this series I went to the library and just happened to see the rest of the books (11 of them) sitting on the shelf so I loaded them into my bag and found myself diving into a week long Princess fest. And I enjoyed ever minute of it!

This whole series is a fun, light hearted read, though in this book and on, it focuses more on sex (talk rather than action) than some parents might find appropriate for their teen daughters. I would suggest a read through first.

How can I not like a book that mentions both Farscape and Sailormoon in it? Not to mention Mia is even more obsessed with Buffy than I was.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess in Training.