Seth's Reviews > Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary

Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by Brandon Mull

May 07, 2011

bookshelves: read-on-nook-epub, re-read, 5-star-books
Read in April, 2011

** spoiler alert ** There are really a ton of spoilers in this. If you haven't read it, don't read the review.

Okay, okay. WOW. This book was amazing, I think the best in the series. Books 2 + 3 are like a huge lie! I mean with Gavin not being real, and Naravog pretending to be him, how can Kendra trust anyone anymore? I do agree with her though: The only person she can really trust is Seth. But what if he were a stingbulb or something? Patton was definitely right. Trust no one but yourself. Kendra learns that the hard way. And I say destroy the key, so that the Sphinx can never find it! I hate that Dougan was eaten by Gavin (Naravog) and I hate what happens to Warren (I'm sure Bubda won't care). So anyway, I love this book, and I love Kendra and Seth. :)
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary.

05/05/2009 page 205
38.32% "omggg! got it yesterday!!!! SOOO good!"
05/18/2009 page 496
92.71% "WHAT?!?!?! *SPOILER* What is Gavin doing turning into a dragon, eating Dougan, killing Mara and trying to kill Kendra!?!? *SPOILER OVER*"

Laina Ahh i know! This book was so sad to me! I was most upset over Warren's fate.... he was always my favorite. *sob*

Hylian Princess Warren was my favorite too!!!! I was so sad!!!
It's too bad that they can't destroy the key. One of the books mentions why. They said that anything that can lock must also be able to unlock. Lame, huh.

Seth Warren=Awesomeness. I just reread this book and I love it :D