Lesa Divine)'s Reviews > Heaven's Fury

Heaven's Fury by 50 Cent

Mar 04, 09

bookshelves: i-own, read-it

First time reading a book written by Meta Smith. I have to say I will have to add her to my authors list.

This was a great read, read this in less then one day.

At first while reading it I was wondering why is it called Heaven's Fury because I was totally waiting for Heaven to stop being naive about her husband.

Well Heaven is a church going woman and she is married to Rico who really isn't into the church thing but, he says he loves Heaven.

Heaven is so naive about her husband Rico cheating ways and about him not in the drug business.
Rico has another thang going on with a old girlfriend Gloria that loves him to death. She finds out she is pregnant by Rico thinking all will be good with her and Rico but, Rico had another thing for Gloria.
Gloria happens to run into Heaven at a store. She decided to talk to Heaven and get to be friendly with her so that Heaven can open up to her.

Rico has this man name Black from Gary Indiana that wants to take over Rico's drug business by all means.

Gloria wants reverge on losing her baby so she sets off to go find Black so that Black can kill Rico and Heaven.

At the end of the book is where all the FURY in Heaven finally broke loose. I was totally waiting for Heaven to come to her senses.

Overall book was great. :)
2 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heaven's Fury.

03/03/2009 page 35
show 3 hidden updates…

message 1: by Keyona (new) - added it

Keyona Oooo glad I just bought this one lol.

Lesa Divine) I pretty sure you will like this Keyona. Due that it was a short book it got to the point without leaving you hanging with questions:)