Angel's Reviews > Blood of The Sorceress

Blood of The Sorceress by Maggie Shayne

Dec 31, 12

bookshelves: favorites, kindle, paranormal-romance, review-copy, witches
Read from December 25 to 31, 2012

I received a review copy of this book through Netgalley. So glad I did because I don't know if I could have been able to handle the wait after finishing Daughter of the Spellcaster - which I also loved.

This entire series is amazing. It has everything I want in a book - lots of magic and action, good guys fighting evil beings, a beautiful, intense romance that transcends through time (3,500 years). I liked the characters so much, by the time I was finished with the book, I felt like they were my friends. I hated reaching the end of this book.

And even though this book is exciting and entertaining, there's also a much deeper message contained in the story - about learning to appreciate life, and valuing what we have rather than craving something more, because in the end that "something more" might be meaningless. I like when a book does that: makes me think and arrive at some deeper understanding about life and love and all that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of The Sorceress.