Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > Go Fetch!

Go Fetch! by Shelly Laurenston

Feb 08, 09

bookshelves: 2009-reads, erotica
Read in February, 2009

Stayed up late again last night to finish "GO Fetch" by Shelly Laurenston. This is the second book in her 'Magnus Pack' series and it's just as erotic and humorous as the first one. If there's one thing I can't resist, it's an author that can combine hot sex and humor WELL. Shelly Laurenston seems to have the knack and as a result, her books seems to find their way to my keeper shelf with regularity.

Conall hasn't been able to get the short, nasty-tempered friend of his Alpha's new mate out of his head. He's spent so much time in the shower trying to take care of his problem that his Alpha is complaining about the water bill! So when said female appears to be in danger, well...Conall decides she needs her own guard wolf.

Miki is a genius who can't NOT think. She learned her lesson about love very early in life and decided it just wasn't for her. And the whole sex thing too...who needs it? Now if she could just quit thinking about the Viking shapeshifter. I mean he's like, twice her size...and really really hot...and he won't stay out of her dreams!

These two are a riot. She keeps trying to drive him away, and he just won't bite (hahahaha). The sex is smoking, the plot is a continuation of the first book even though you don't need to read it to be able to follow. But I think that if you read this one, you'll want the first one and "Here, Kitty, Kitty" which will be reprinted in May09.
11 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Go Fetch!.

message 1: by Ladiibbug (new)

Ladiibbug Shelly Laurenston's books are on my auto-buy list. Nice review, can't wait for 2/24 rel. date for this one!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Julie what is the first book in the series? Thanks.

Julie (jjmachshev) Danielle, It's Pack Challenge...fun, fun, fun.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Thanks Julie. I am going to buy these. I have heard so much good about them.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Before I buy these, can I ask if they have anal sex in them. I really don't like reading that. Thanks for your help.

Julie (jjmachshev) Danielle, I'll be honest and tell you I don't remember for sure, but if there is it wasn't enough to stick in my mind and would likely be only once scene. Hope that helps.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) That does help. Thanks so much. I'm such a baby but it's not my cup of tea when I read a romance. If it's not too much I can skip those parts. I don't think the GA Aiken book that I have has it. It's the same author. Keeping my fingers crossed because I really want to read these.