Angie's Reviews > Living Dead in Dallas

Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Living Dead in Dallas.

Quotes Angie Liked

Charlaine Harris
“The last time I wore an animal hide; but this time I settled for this." Eric had been wearing a long trench coat. Now he threw it off dramatically, and I could only stand and stare. Normally, Eric was a blue-jeans-and-T-shirt kind of guy. Tonight, he wore a pink tank top and Lycra leggings[...]They were pink and aqua, like the swirls down the side of Jason's truck.”
Charlaine Harris, Living Dead in Dallas

Charlaine Harris
“By the way, I haven't heard an 'I'm sorry' from you yet." My sense of grievance had overwhelmed my sense of self-preservation.
I am sorry that the maenad picked on you."
I glared at him. "Not enough," I said. I was trying hard to hang on to this conversation.
Angelic Sookie, vision of love and beauty, I am prostrate that the wicked evil maenad violated your smooth and voluptuous body, in an attempt to deliver a message to me."
That's more like it.”
Charlaine Harris, Living Dead in Dallas

03/18/2009 "Angie is on disc 1 of 7 of the audiobook."
03/24/2009 "Angie is on disc 5 of 7 of the audiobook."
03/26/2009 "Angie is on disc 7 of 7 of the audiobook. And jonesing for Season 2 of True Blood on HBO!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angie Starting the audiobook on mp3 again, now that Season 2 of True Blood is well underway, so I can tell what's different & what's not.