Angie's Reviews > Living Dead in Dallas

2006281
Sep 19, 09

bookshelves: mystery-suspense, vampire
Read in September, 2009

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Living Dead in Dallas.

Quotes Angie Liked

Charlaine Harris
“The last time I wore an animal hide; but this time I settled for this." Eric had been wearing a long trench coat. Now he threw it off dramatically, and I could only stand and stare. Normally, Eric was a blue-jeans-and-T-shirt kind of guy. Tonight, he wore a pink tank top and Lycra leggings[...]They were pink and aqua, like the swirls down the side of Jason's truck.”
Charlaine Harris, Living Dead in Dallas

Charlaine Harris
“By the way, I haven't heard an 'I'm sorry' from you yet." My sense of grievance had overwhelmed my sense of self-preservation.
I am sorry that the maenad picked on you."
I glared at him. "Not enough," I said. I was trying hard to hang on to this conversation.
Angelic Sookie, vision of love and beauty, I am prostrate that the wicked evil maenad violated your smooth and voluptuous body, in an attempt to deliver a message to me."
That's more like it.”
Charlaine Harris, Living Dead in Dallas

03/18/2009 "Angie is on disc 1 of 7 of the audiobook."
03/24/2009 "Angie is on disc 5 of 7 of the audiobook."
03/26/2009 "Angie is on disc 7 of 7 of the audiobook. And jonesing for Season 2 of True Blood on HBO!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angie Starting the audiobook on mp3 again, now that Season 2 of True Blood is well underway, so I can tell what's different & what's not.