Aurian Booklover's Reviews > Timeless

Timeless by Gail Carriger

Nov 13, 12

Read in November, 2012

It is hard to tell anymore about this, without spoiling some major plots. You better just read it for yourself.
I totally enjoyed it, especially the time in Egypt, the steampunk world Gail Carriger has build, focusing mostly on transportation. I loved the balloon world, and just everything. Alexia and Conall find out more about Alexia’s powers, and those of Prudence. And she finally finds out more about her father. I am glad to say, my suspicions at the start of the book came true as well.
There is also a development in the personal life of Biffy, which I enjoyed. Yes, I can enjoy gay romance done like this. I already know and like the characters, and what else can you expect from Lord Akeldama and his gorgeous male drones who love all the latest fashions?

Gaill Garriger has created a wonderful world, I have read nothing like it. I have tried some other steampunk and did not like it very much, but this series I love. Great characters, great action, and full of twists and surprises. There is also humor, great and awful hats, and some lovescenes. And of course, a parasol.

I am looking forward to reading more books by her.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timeless.