Megan's Reviews > Al Capone Shines My Shoes

Al Capone Shines My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko

Feb 05, 2009

Read in September, 2009

I LOVED this book! I am not sure which I loved more, this or the first, Al Capone Does My Shirts? But I can tell you I LOVED this one! I really hope it is not so long between this book and the next book. I don't know how long I can be without Moose, Natalie, Piper, Jimmy, Annie, Janet, et al...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Al Capone Shines My Shoes.

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Are you reading this to your students? My fifth graders adored the original. I'm excited to hear there is a sequel.

message 2: by Sarah (new) - added it

Megan Just reading it to myself. The main character, Moose has done some growing up in this one. Might be too old for my kids. He is in the 8th grade and there is a little girl boy stuff I don't really want to get into.

message 4: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah I understand that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to look for it because I'd still like to read it.

Megan I am LOVING it. I noticed it didn't have many stars on here, but I really love it. Not really for my fifth graders, but I am really riveted.